There has been a small reason my posts have been a little few and far between lately.
This little ferret turned up just over a month ago and hasn’t paid any rent yet.
Catherine has been super crazy busy with work too. But hopefully over the next few weeks we will be back into it.
Hope everyone had a great Christmas and New Year.
A few underwater photos from waaaaaay down South on the weekend.
Was pretty much the ultimate fishing trip: stripy trumpeter, bluefin, calm Autumn weather and not another boat in sight.
Hi all, we are pretty excited to announce that we have made it as a finalist into the best photography category for the Saveur Food Blog Awards for 2013. This is a reader votes style comp. so you your vote would be greatly appreciated.
If you feel inclined you can vote for us here.
Sam & Catherine
- Airfares for two to Tasmania*
- The Bruny Island Long Weekend for two. The Bruny Island Long Weekend is a luxury three-day guided food, wine and walking tour. Escape to Bruny Island and experience it’s incredible natural beauty and renowned local produce for the perfect Tasmanian short break
- A year’s subscription of wine from Convict Wines – The Tasmanian Wine Club
- Custom Cook Book from your trip on the BILW
- 3 hour Island Menu photography lesson for two
All valued at $5000
Simply go to the link below and tell us what you would love to get
for Christmas from Tasmania. Be Creative!
Everyone Gets a Present!
Every entrant will be emailed an e-recipe book of the recipes used on the BILW photographed and designed by Island Menu.
If you have entered and go on to become a Convict Wines member they will send you a free bottle of wine with your first pack.
Or if you have entered and go onto book a place on the Bruny Island Long Weekend, as a bonus, you will take home a copy of Bruny Island. Food from the Edge of the World by Richard Bennett and Jill Mure.
I was snapping the apple bossom a few weeks back and this guy cruised past.